The Keeper – Woman Prays for the One

The Keeper – The first time I saw my husband, I was twenty – two years old I knew that he would be the keeper. He would be the man I would marry.  For years I prayed that God would show me who I would marry, I prayed that it would be like a bolt of lightening.  I would try to pretend that the men I previously dated would do, but none of them were the keeper.  I tried to convince myself so much that I had given up dating and believing that marriage was in my future.

I had sex with man after man at this time of my life. Finally, I humbled myself and realized that I needed to allow God to run my life and that if I was to marry, God would send the keeper.  I folded my hands and I promised that the next time I had sex would be with the man I married.  Then one day I saw him, he walked right past my table, and I knew, it was just like a bolt of lightening, only in my heart that radiated through my whole body.  I saw him again the next day and we struck up a conversation, it turns out that we were both supposed to work at the same company in Japan, but at the last minute plans changed, I changed careers, and he found a more lucrative option here in the states.

From that day forward we were never apart, then a month later we were out with friends and he asked me,”Will you marry me?”

All my life I waited for the man of my dreams to propose and he finally did.  I agreed and we were married that next month at the Justice of the Peace.

We did not have sex until our wedding night, we took a walk along the beach to watch the beautiful sunset, it was cold that evening, freezing, and we brought along blankets and champagne.  As we sat watching the sunset, I thought back to a youth group meeting where the leader said, “If you pray God would return your virginity, truly ask his forgiveness, because those of you who have been sexually active, you are like a piece of duct tape, once you stick it to so many things, it loses it’s effectiveness, and that is how your sexual experience will be, but pray to God and he will return those feelings of the first time.”

That is exactly what I did, I prayed that God would give me the opportunity to experience this first time with my husband as if it really was my first time.  As we strolled to a more secluded location, he kissed me and it was one of those kisses that makes you feel warm, a heat that radiates and pulses through your body.  We continued to kiss and he pressed his body against mine, and I felt his penis getting hard, I was breathless.

I had never felt like this before, I wanted to stop time but also speed up to get to the lovemaking.  He continued to kiss me and I whispered to “the keeper”,  “I could come just from your kisses.”  He said, ‘Well I plan to do more than kiss you, so I guess you are in trouble.’

Then we lay down in the sand, him on top of me and his penis was throbbing it was so hard I could not wait to get my hands on it.  He rolled off me and we took off our clothes, and I saw him and he saw me and it was beautiful.  I felt like Adam and Eve.  I took his penis in my hands and stroked it; I love it when he moans.  I then straddled him and rubbed his penis on my vagina, I was so wet, it was electric, I was in a daze.

He told me to wait and asked me to straddle his face.  Oh wow, his tongue felt so delicious against my vagina slipping in and out, never have I ever felt like that.  I sucked his penis.  We rolled over and he took each of my breasts in his hands and sucked each nipple diligently as if it were the key to life.  My vagina was blazing and I practically screamed, ‘Please put it in me.’

He happily obliged, and as soon as his penis crested the lips of my vagina, Oh my!  That was the most amazing feeling.  I asked him to take it out and put it in again.  This was how sex was supposed to feel, I felt lost in the intense pleasure, and he kept going.  It didn’t seem like we could get enough of each other.  As he was sliding his penis deeper and deeper into my vagina, I felt a welling inside of me; I had orgasm from intercourse.  What a release!  It was as if my body had given all it had and wanted to end the fight as all of the love I had for this man was welling up and released like a cork.  He pulled out and started licking me.

He continued to penetrate me with his tongue when I was coming again. I always had to masturbate to reach orgasm.  He put his penis back inside of me and the last final thrusts he came beautifully inside of me. I loved everything, the weight of his body, the smell of his sweat.

Twelve years later, my favorite feelings of sex with my husband is the initial entry and the feeling of being full of his semen.  I am getting hot just thinking about this. I think I am going to masturbate now and be hot as hot for the keeper when he gets home for lunch.