Perfectly Sexy – Both of us were virgins

Edward and I were just married.  Everything was perfect that day.  It was Valentine’s Day and our honeymoon. I was so excited.

He carried me into our room. We had gotten two separate rooms.

“I’ll call you when I’m ready,” I said winking at him. I jumped into the shower to shave my legs. When I was done I got in my new lingerie. It was a black lace bikini showing off everything underneath teasingly. It was perfect.

I called him in. His eyes glued to me.

“Sit down,” I told him.

I started doing a dance. I started  by teasing him while playing with my cleavage.  I bent over in front of him with my butt in his face.  I gave him a sneak peak of what he was going to get. The rest of the dance made my buddy (his penis) pop up in his pants, but I wasn’t done playing with him yet.

I layed him down on our bed and started kissing him. I whispered in his ear to sit back while I explored. My hands took of his shoes and socks. I started kissing every part of bare skin exposed on him.  Then I moved to his shirt. I traced his abs as he groaned.  My hole was warm and wet. I kissed along his pant line. I slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them off.

“What’s under here?” I asked him.

“Why don’t you find out?” he teased. I rolled him over and took off his boxers. I kissed his butt as he sighed. I was about to blow with an orgasm.  I slowly turned him over. My buddy was waiting for me. I licked my buddy all over until he gave out juice.

“Your turn,” Edward said.

I lay down. He kissed me from my forehead until he got to my boobs. He took off my bra.

“Wow,” he said. He licked around the outside. I was about to orgasm.

He continued by tracing every line on my top half. He grinned mischievously as he reached his hand into my thong. He slowly slipped it off. I spread my legs open for him. I was soaking. He slipped two fingers into me and then licked them. “Ready,” he told me.

He lay down. My heart was racing. We were both virgins. I kneeled above him. I felt my buddy. I put my hole right above it. I slowly pressed down. I felt a lot of pressure. Without thinking I started humping him. I moaned. He hit my G-spot. My body jolted. At the same time we released our liquids of cum. I was almost jumping up and down on his 7 incher.  I sighed, “your turn” to him.

I kneeled with my butt in the air. He got on his knees and felt around for my hole. I guided my buddy to it. I groaned, “harder.” Finally juice was dripping on our bed.

“Let’s go shower,” I panted. I wanted to try oral sex.

I turned on the shower hot and we both jumped in. I started massaging his balls. I could feel it harden. I slowly put it in my mouth. I was sucking on it. It was heaven.

“Harder!” he almost yelled.

When I was done I played on the ground with the water on my stomach and my butt in the air. He dove down and licked around the brim of my hole. I knew another orgasm was coming. As it went he groaned and put his tongue into me.

The rest of the night was AMAZING. Thanks!