IT WAS WORTH IT.

I can’t even remember the first time I saw him. I really wasn’t interested in men (I liked them but I just felt like they were all Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 3.02.13 PMfailures.) the only man I wanted was GOD because I knew he would never fail. So my life consisted of going to church and work. I put my whole heart into serving GOD I was so passionate about him then all of a sudden I noticed him. Ray.

At first I noticed that he was as passionate about GOD as I was,then I noticed that he was a good man,then I noticed how attractive he was. Before I knew it we were so attracted to each other on both the spiritual realm and the physical. I wanted him.  So much so that in the months of our courtship  we distanced ourselves from each other only settling for been together publicly because we both knew that if we were alone we would have sex out of wedlock. We were so hot for each other, we had to constantly fan the flame we shared because it had the potential to burn us.Those months were so hard to handle. The heat that was growing between us was thick. He would be standing behind me in a line and I would just close my eyes and imagine me Bent over and him pounding me from behind with his balls slapping my fat ass as my cunt opened and closed as he forced himself in and then pull out. Whenever we made eye contact I saw the animalistic need in his eyes. It was as if He was telling me all the sexy desires he had about me with those eyes. If looks could move me I’d be on my back with my legs spread at a ninety degree angle. every were his eyes wondered on my body felt like a caress. Oh how my nipples ached for his tongue.

When the wedding finally came around I just wanted it to be over so we could go home. I constantly had to cover my cunt with my hands in order to keep it from jumping with too much excitement. My pussy cat was so out of control it needed a dog to “beat” it up badly. The whole day I had to smile and pretend to be a lady while knowing in my mind that I’m a freak. The moment we stepped in the limo to head home it was on. I sat I front of Ray and opened my thighs and ran my hands up and down them while looking deeply in his eyes. “This is yours to put kisses all over” then I rubbed my already wet panty and said “this is also yours to spew your cum all over.” By this Ray was off his seat and heading to me but I pushed him back down and said “easy now boy we got all night and I’m gonna make sure that I’ll leave you panting before you travel down this hole with your bulldozer.”

And with that he smiled and sat back with his eyes looking at me intently. He watched me as I rubbed myself and purred like the contented kitten. Ray asked “what shall I do” I looked at him with a smile and said ” I’m so glad you asked, I want you to take out your dick and let me watch you play with it ” he was surprised. Pleasantly surprised to know that this was coming from his sweet virginal young wife. The scene was so intoxicating, I had so much planned for the first night but I couldn’t wait I needed to ride him now. I didn’t even stop to take him in my mouth after all i was sure my pussy would do a better job of swollowing his cock. As I mounted him I looked in his eyes and said “do you remember when I told you that I would like to ride a stallion one day?” He said “yes” then I said “good cuz I was really talking about you” and with that I slowly went down on it. Oh GOD it hurted and felt so good in one as all his manhood was swallowed by my gready cunt I threw my head back as a moan ripped out my thought.

Rays eyes were clouded with emotions as he trusted into me I held on to him for the ride of my life. I loved it. I held on tighter as he started to thrust harder. He had to close his eyes from the estacy he was feeling.as I looked at him I thought good I’m In controll. It was short lived. As if reading my mind he put me on my back and stucked his tounge in my pussy then ran it up and down my clit then without warning he went  deep sea diving In my pussy with his dick. He pounded me mercilessly. I kept screaming “yes,yes that’s it baby I’ve wanted you for so long” after five more hard plunges he spilled his seed in my pussy. It was creamy and warm. He fell on me lifelessly. It was wonderful. We were both so pleased he kissed me as he plaid with the hair on my cunt. As he did I moaned. I looked at him and asked “do you know why I love cats so much?” He said “no why?” I replied “because I like to purr when my furr gets rubbed as well”.