Getting Him Turned On

It’s amazing just what gets our men turned on sexually to us. It’s important what we wear – I always try to look good for him when he comes home from work but even sometimes when I don’t try it’s amazing what gets his interest. Like the other night I knew Pete would be late home. Now I don’t know why but the kids always appear to pick these times to be extra naughty. They played up something awful over the evening meal so after about a dozen warnings they all went to the corner. My niece, however, had really got it on her and wouldn’t stay there so she went over my knee for a session with the paddle on her bare bottom.

Now this did not help my mood and I felt really tired and drained. I also felt I must be the worst mother in the world at these times as Cassie went to bed very upset that I’d spanked her. So after settling them and kissing them, I decided to have a nice long bath before Pete came home.

This relaxed me and frankly I couldn’t be bothered to dress up so I just put a top and a wrap-around skirt on. I’d just come down and was bending over the oven when Pete came in. I felt a pat on my bottom and there stood my husband, saying, “Wow! Don’t you look good tonight!”
I was really taken aback and wondered whether he was kidding but he really meant it. We had our evening meal with him goggling at me. What was there about me that turned him on so? Afterwards, we put the dishes in the washer and he took me upstairs to the bedroom. “You look gorgeous,” he said, loosening my skirt and pulling down my underwear. Let me make love to you before I get too tired.”

He quickly undressed and we popped our naked bodies into bed where we made out. I hadn’t felt at all like making love but the effects of the warm bath and my husband’s affection appeared to give me new energy as my husband entered me and our bodies locked together as we rose to a climax. Afterwards I lay in my husband’s arms and we told each other the day we’d had. He said he was going to have a word with the kids about their behavior. I said I’d have a word with his boss about him coming home late so often!

Pete was soon asleep so I turned the light out and crept in beside him, still puzzled what had so turned him on. Never mind, I thought, I must try that again!