Never the Wrong Time – Period Sex

I was aching for my wife all afternoon at work. As I pulled into the driveway I had already decided to attack her in the bedroom and make love to her. I was a little unsure of how it would turn out: my wife makes love crock pot style, she has a low drive and we had JUST had sex twice 4 days ago. I came through the door, did not even greet the dogs (sorry guys!) and met my wife at the door to our bedroom. I picked her up and kissed her face, lips and neck as I tackled her to the bed.

When she could get a word in edgewise she reminded me that she was on her period.

“I am sorry honey there is no vacancy,” she meant, referring to period sex.

But I did not let up. I know she won’t do intercourse while she is bleeding, but I needed her. She halfheartedly protested: “We have to be at your cousin’s house soon and we still need to pack for this weekend!” But her body did not resist and she began touching my chest and crotch: unbuttoning my shirt and squeezing my dick through my slacks.

I started to pull up her shirt, but she stopped me: “I’d like to stay dressed. Can you help me take off your shirt?”

I did, very quickly and before I knew it, I was completely naked, straddling her, kissing her as she squeezed my cock with one hand and tickled my testicles and sweet spot (right behind the nuts, but before the anus) with the other.

“Get something so I do not get messy!” She laughed as I moaned and writhed above her. Instantly I went to our dirty shelf and  fetched “The Black Towel” which is used exclusively for cleaning up cum. I was back on top of her without losing a beat.

Before cumming, my nuts jump up – even with my shaft instead of hanging down. When they did this, my wife pulled the towel up over her face as I shot load after load of cum across the towel covering her body. Each time, my penis thrust, her hand slid down my shaft pulling back my foreskin and a glob of semen flew across her body. I watched it transfixed, unable to think or move.

Not bad for period sex, with not enough time and no warning. It just goes to show that it is never the wrong time to make love to your spouse.

I love being married to my wife.