Honeymoon Part 2

My honeymoon experience with my husband, Michael, was definitely an interesting one. The night before we had to catch our plane, I gave my husband a blow job, a first for us both. In the back of my mind, I was hoping that he would be ready to return the favor. When we got to our room, he did the same thing as he had done the last time. He made me put my stuff down and swept my feet out from under me, carrying me into the room over the threshold before grabbing our stuff and bringing it in. He insisted that I not take our bags into the bedroom, and made me sit on the couch and wait. While he did so, I stretched out on the couch. When he came back in, I sat up, allowing him to take the seat next to me. When he did, I didn’t want to waste time, so I leaned over and kissed him. Once he got into it, I grabbed the sides of his face.

“I should probably take a moment to, uh, freshen up,” I told him, standing up and grabbing a lingerie set and nightie without him seeing before going into the bathroom. The bathroom was huge. But that’s beside the point. He had already put our shampoo in the shower, and our toothbrushes and toothpaste on the counter.

My first choice was to take a quick shower. After I had successfully washed the plane smell out of my hair and off of my body, I did a little bit of personal grooming. Then, I got out and blow dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and put on the lingerie set I had brought in from my suitcase and put the nightie on over it. I cracked open the door, seeing him sitting on the bed reading a book. I opened the door wide enough for me to slip out and shut it quietly, making sure to be as quiet as possible so as to surprise my new husband. I walked over to the bed and immediately sat astride him.

“Oh, hey baby, did you have a nice—oh,” he cut off, looking up at me to see that I was barely clothed. His eyes almost popped out of his head.

I took the book he was holding and put it on the nightstand next to the huge bed. I noticed as his breathing sped up and his face became flushed. His eyes wandered up and down my body, lingering as his eyes swept down to my breasts, and then again when they reached my scantily clad heat, covered only by a layer of white lace. I watched as he bit his bottom lip and heard his breath hitch in his throat. He brought his eyes back up to mine, his pupils blown wide. I cupped his face and kissed him. He moaned into the kiss as we began to make out. He ground up into my barely covered heat and I realized just how hard he had gotten. I groaned as his cock rubbed against me. I broke the kiss to pull his shirt over his head. I then unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. I got off of him and pulled off his pants and boxer briefs. I reached for his impressively sized cock, only to have his hand stop me.

“No,” he said. I looked at him questioningly. “I just want my first orgasm in this bed to be inside of you,” he whispered, seemingly embarrassed, his cheeks becoming a light shade of pink. I smiled. How could he make that sentence sound so innocently sweet? “But, I would like to pleasure you. I mean, if you’re okay with that,” he blushed.

I felt my face flush this time, and a shock ran through my core, soaking my panties as he ran his hand across my cheek, gently caressing me. I nodded, unable to form words as my arousal grew. He gently pulled me up from off of my knees and had me lie down. He leaned over me and kissed me passionately, running his hand over my silk clad body. He pulled out of the kiss and tugged at my nightgown.

“Let’s get this off, shall we?” He smirked at me. He pulled it over my head, his eyes immediately traveling down to lock on my breasts. His confidence faltered slightly at the sight of my almost exposed breasts in a white lace bra. “Oh, wow,” he breathed looking up at me.

He leaned down and kissed me again, moving so that he was over me, his hips resting in between my legs. For a while, we stayed like that, grinding and making out like horny teenagers. I finally took some initiative and grabbed one of his hands, moving it up and resting it on my right breast. He moaned softly into my mouth, his hand starting to gently knead my breast. He pulled out of the kiss, and moved his hand around to work at the clasp of my bra. He struggled with the clasp, finally getting it undone after about a minute. He pulled my bra off and stopped his movement, staring at my chest, his normally bright green eyes darkened to an almost black color. He then ran a hand over my left breast, brushing his thumb lightly over my nipple, causing it to harden almost immediately. He moved his mouth down to be level with it, and stuck his tongue out, lightly flicking my nipple. I felt the sensation rush down to my core immediately. He then covered my nipple with his mouth, his other hand moving up to tweak my other one. I tangled my fingers into his soft blond hair, my lips parting as my breathing began to speed up. He then switched over to my other breast, suckling as if his life depended on it. He then shocked me by gently biting down, causing me to gasp. He moved the hand that was working at my other breast down to my core, his fingers running over the soft material.

“D-did I make you wet?” He murmured, looking up at me, his eyes filled with shock.

I only nodded, not being able to find my voice. He went to remove my panties, his fingers gently tugging at the sides as he slid them down my legs. He moved down so that his face was level with my heat. He ran a finger over my slit, causing me to whimper. His finger caught on my clitoris, drawing a moan from my lips. He looked up at me, his bottom lip held between his teeth. He pressed harder against my clit, rubbing in slow circles. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the sensation. He then leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my lips.

My eyes shot open, a groan leaving my lips as I tangled my fingers in his hair. I pressed his face to my core, feeling him stick his tongue out and run it up and down my slit. He then French kissed my entrance, slipping his tongue inside. I felt him chuckle against me as my body tensed in reaction to this, causing me to flood his tongue with my juices. He then switched his fingers for his mouth, sucking on my clit. My hips arched up off of the bed. He ran his fingers around my entrance, looking up as if to ask permission. I nodded, biting on my lip. He stuck one finger inside of me. I let out a throaty groan at the foreign sensation. He began to pump his finger in and out of me. I could feel my stomach beginning to tighten, and I began to clench around his finger. My hips ground into his face more fervently, and he just intensified his motions. He groaned against my clit when I roughly pulled on his hair, and that’s what threw me over the edge. He stopped his assault on my clit, continuing to slowly pump his finger in and out until I appeared to be finished.

I then wasted no time, tugging gently on his hair to signal him to come up and he pressed his lips to mine, shoving his tongue into my mouth, allowing me to taste myself. He broke the kiss, and I watched as he stuck his fingers into his mouth and licked off my juices. I pulled him back in for another kiss, and he moved back in between my legs. I could feel his cock throbbing as he pressed his hips down into mine. He reached down to grip himself, lining his tip up to my hole.
I could sense his confidence falter, his eyes reflecting how nervous he was about this.

“Are you sure th-that you r-really want to do this? I mean, we don’t have to do this t-tonight. We c-could always wait until tomorrow,” he stuttered, his eyes peeking out at me from behind his blond fringe. I felt my heart swell with affection and love for this beautiful, shy man that God has given me.

“Michael, I don’t think that there is anything else on this Earth that I could possibly want more than I want this,” I whispered to him, caressing his cheek. His eyes closed as he pressed into my hand.

“O-okay. But if you want me to stop, at all, just tell me, okay? I don’t want to hurt you in any way,” he whispered back, pressing forward into me.

As soon as his tip was inside of me, he groaned, looking down at my face for any sign of discomfort. When he saw none, he kept pushing into me. He finally reached a point where he felt resistance, and pushed forward with more pressure. I gasped, and arched up slightly, the feeling being highly uncomfortable. He stopped, looking down at me with worry filled eyes.

“I’m fine, love. I’m just going to need a moment to adjust,” I told him, trying with all I had to keep my voice steady. He stayed for about a minute before I gave him a nod.

“Okay, I’m going to put the rest of it in,” he whispered into my ear.

“There’s more?” I said, slightly shocked that it wasn’t all the way in yet. I felt so full.

His face flushed a deep crimson as he said, “Y-yeah, I’m, uh, only about half way in,” my eyes widened at this, as I saw a slight half smile take over his lips.

He continued to push into me, and when he finally bottomed out, he stilled. I bucked my hips up to let him know that he could move, and he began to thrust in and out of me at a slow pace. I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he began to place kisses all over it, gently sucking and nipping at the skin, no doubt marking me as his. I moaned out rather loudly, spurring him on and making him move faster. He was moaning into my ear, stirring a deep need in me that I didn’t know existed, and I knew then that I would never ever tire of hearing him make those sounds.

After only about five minutes, he had us both panting, moaning messes. I moved my eyes down to where our bodies were meeting, and as I heard him let out a loud, throaty groan, I looked up to see him staring down at the same place, his eyes locked on the sight. He then began to thrust even faster, his breathing picking up speed as well. I could feel my climax rapidly approaching, but I wanted to hold it back and wait for my husband as well. He threw his head back and cried out loudly, his eyes screwed shut and his mouth open wide. He had sweat dripping down the sides of his face, and his fringe had been stuck to his forehead. I could see the flush that had spread from his cheeks down to his neck and upper chest. Moans began to fall from his lips endlessly, the only thing that stopped him was when he would gasp for breath. He began to chant my name, along with the word yes, letting out the occasional whimper. My climax was now inevitable. I began to clench around his cock. I could feel him hardening inside of me with each thrust.

“L-Lexi, baby, I’m not going to be able to last much, oh shit! I can’t hold it anymore, baby! Oooh, Lexi, I, I’m gonna—“ his words were cut off by my climax, his hitting him right after, the feeling of me clenching around him and the sight of my face screwing up as I came being too much.

He tried to ride it out as best as he could, his hips jerking against mine in an almost desperate manner. He was letting out sounds that I didn’t think it was possible for him to make. My orgasm seemed to go on forever, as did his. The feeling we experienced as we came together was amazing. I felt as if my body was melting into his as we became one flesh. I remember tears running down my cheeks at the feeling.

When we finally came down, he flopped down next to me and tried to catch his breath. I could hear the slight wheeze in his gasps for air, and I reached over his body to grab his inhaler. I handed it to him and he immediately used it. He set it down next to him again, and then turned to face me. He saw the tears on my face and began to panic.

“Lexi, baby, oh no, have I, have I hurt you?” he stumbled over his words, his hand reaching up to wipe my tears away. I could see his eyes welling up slightly, the thought of hurting me being unbearable to him.

“No, absolutely not! I just, I love you, Michael. I love you so much,” I panted out, still trying to get a hold on my breathing. I leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

“Oh, thank God. I don’t think I could forgive myself if I had hurt you,” he let out a nervous laugh. He then pulled me into him, kissing me passionately. I rolled over on top of him, and began to kiss him fervently. I felt him begin to harden underneath me again.

That night, we ended up having sex one more time, and getting each other off orally as well. I had three orgasms collectively, and Michael didn’t stop until I had come before him each time. I love him so much and I thank God for putting him into my life every single day.