Sexy Tryst

Sexy Tryst -My wife and I have friends that own a home/cabin that we all go stay at occasionally. The sleeping area is unique in that it is a screened in back porch with cedar walls. It’s right next to a river and smells fantastic on cool summer nights. What makes it even more interesting is that everyone has to sleep on the back porch so no fooling around…

Our first night there my wife and I were sleeping with me spooning her. Despite there being multiple families there we still all slept with our spouses. Like usual I felt myself getting hard and lightly pressed myself against my wife. She immediately pressed back arched her back so my penis would rest between her legs. Intrigued I quietly reached around and stroked her leg … she pressed harder.

My penis was rock hard and she quietly and lightly pressed up against and began to grind on it. I reached my hand around at this point and slid my fingers down her silk panties and felt her. She was soaking wet and I slid my middle finger down into her like a fish hook pressing against her g-spot. Her hips wiggled coaxing me deeper and she reached behind grabbed my penis and pulled as if begging for it. I quietly and gently slid off her shorts being sure to not make any noise and pressed my penis up to her lips. She slightly elevated her leg and I slid in her pussy as slow as I could handle.

Her whole body was shaking and I slid slowly, slowly and repetitively. I would pull out, let it touch her for a sec and then slowly press it back in. I could feel every part of her pussy. I deliberately and slowly made love to her. There are certainly times when thrusting hard and fast is amazing, but slowly and deeply fucking my wife is the best to me. Her orgasm built rapidly, but because of the pace released slow and deep. Her body clinched and shook and she poured cum everywhere. My penis was soaked and I pressed up as deep and hard as I could go and released into her. She rolled over and faced me and kissed me with her tongue and groaned deeply. Two huge orgasms, no sound, perfect. Wow, what a sexy tryst.

The following morning we went for a walk on the river. We reached a slightly hidden spot and she turned to me and said, “Last night drove me wild, I need to fuck again… now.” After our previous great night of elusive sex we headed out  the following morning for a walk along the river. My wife and I agreed the night before felt amazing. My wife gently added that she was still wet just thinking about it.. “I know this is not me and this might sound vulgar but I need to fuck… Now. ” at that point we were crossing a shallow part of the river and when she said those words we hurried over to the other side. Slightly hidden by some large rocks and some trees that jutted out from the far rock wall, we immediately began to kiss deeply and passionately. She looked at me and said,  “Really I am not joking.. Please!”

At this I pushed her over a rock bent over, yanked down her shorts and starting licking her vagina from behind. She started immediately moaning loudly and begged for my penis. She was soaking wet and I slid it in with ease and started thrusting rapidly. You could hear our bodies slapping together hard and her moaning turned more short and rapid.

Almost as soon as we started she went once and then again. Her orgasms were both hard and powerful to the point I could see them and feel them as she clinched on my penis. After her second she turned to face me and we heard someone by the water. Quietly we continued to make love holding each other close. With deep kisses we both eased into the deep portion of water still hidden on the far side of the rock. By his time we were both naked and we ended our morning walk shaking in each others arms in the cool water. Her breasts were wet and gorgeous and bounced nicely as we finished making love. That night we made love again spooning in our bed on the porch.