Honeymoon Morning – A Beautiful Morning

Honeymoon Morning – Our honeymoon night was amazing, Nathan was amazing. I never thought I could get through that night. I woke up on my honeymoon morning with light kisses on my neck making me moan. I woke up and Nathan was smiling at me.

I smiled back and he continued on kissing my neck, but he was on my sweet spot.”Nathan…stop.” I said.

”Why?” he asked looking at me.

”Because I can’t get over the fact that you’re mine.” I said.

”Well, let me—-” I interrupted him, ”No, let me make love to you my way.”

”You’re sure?” he asked.

”Yeah.” I said.

Nathan lay down and I went on top of him and started kissing his lips. I kissed him passionately. Then I started kissing his neck searching for his sweet spot.

When I found it he let out a soft moan. I kissed him slowly, teasing him on his neck slowly.

“Kayla…I love you.” he said between sighs.

I looked in his eyes, ”I love you,too.” I said.

I unbuttoned his shirt and kiseds his chest at the same time. I hate the thought of oral sex,  but I wanted him to feel good. So I unbuttoned his pants and took his pants and boxers off. I licked the tip of his penis. He let out a moan, ”Kayla…you don’t have to….do this,” he said between moans.

I looked at Nate. “I want you to feel good,” I said. Then I gave him an orgasm. I went on top of him as he sat up and made out with him. I kissed his neck, but Nathan also wanted to make someone feel good.

He kissed my neck slowly on my sweet spot.’ ‘Nathan, I am…..supposed….to make……you feel good,” I said during my rapid breathing. He didn’t listen, he put me on my back and took my clothes off. Then he licked my pussy, I knew he was teasing me, and I couldn’t help having an orgasm with just how slow he was licking me.

Nathan stopped and started kissing me. He looked in my eyes, ”Let me make love to you.” he said.

”I want to make love to you, too.” I said.

”You are just by being my wife, by breathing, and being everything to me. You’re everything.” he said.

I let a tear escape at his tender words. Nathan grabbed a condom and went inside me. Nate took his time going in every inch inside me. I moaned. I looked in Nathan’s eyes as he was looking into mine. “I love you.” he said. It made the love better. ”I love you, too.” I said. We kissed, and I kissed Nathan’s neck. Nathan grabbed my hand and started kissing me, and I let the moans out.

We made love four about 5 hours. I can’t believe it was that long. What a honeymoon morning!