The Energy of Love

I had been through a very long and trying day and all I wanted was a quick supper and a relaxing evening on the couch listening to music to help me unwind.  Knowing that my wife would be in school gave me the perfect opportunity to unwind in that manner. I came in the door about 7:00 p.m. went straight to the kitchen to heat a TV. Dinner, ate it, turned on the stereo and hit the couch. I was somewhat startled when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walk into the room. I turned my head and saw my wife walking toward me. She noticed my surprise and filled in the blanks by explaining that her class had been canceled. She had been in the basement reading and hadn’t heard me come in (at least that is what she said).

When she knelt before me, I explained my plans and the kind of day I had. She is a great listener and telling her seemed to help me forget all my troubles. Still being tired I told her I would just like to stay on the couch and relax a while. She said okay, but that she would like to help. I knew that meant making love and I told her I just didn’t have the energy for anything beyond just laying here (meaning by myself). She told me that I would not be required to do anything at all for what she had planned. She had been kneeling beside me but now stood up and let the ratty old housecoat she was wearing fall to the floor to reveal a very sexy negligee, that complimented her svelte frame and left little to the imagination. As she again knelt beside me the nipple of her breast brushed my arm and I felt something like a small electric charge run up my arm to my shoulder.

She told me just to lay back and relax, not wanting to disobey and not having the energy to do anything else, I complied. She gently began to unbuckle my belt and unsnap my pants and then ease my zipper down. Then with one very fluid motion she reached in and began to caress my penis through my underwear. She continued by unbuttoning my shirt and ran her soft hands from my belly to my chest and back again stopping only to tease my nipples and finger the hair on my chest. ON her way back down she slipped her fingers under the waistband of my underwear and slipped them down to expose my penis which she very gently began to kiss.

As tired as I was, I would have to have been dead not to respond to her loving touches and kisses. I felt more than a small electrical charge now. I felt a warming fire began deep within me which showed itself in the growing flesh of my manhood which she continued to kiss and fondle. When she took it in her mouth what was a warming fire began to burn hotter and hotter and her love began to energize me as only her love can. I reached down took hold of her head to guide her mouth up to mine. We engaged in a passionate and deep kiss that melted any feelings of tension away. I pulled her on top of me and while continuing our kiss began to run my hand up and down her body wanting to feel every inch I could. Suddenly she stopped and remarked that I didn’t seem so tired anymore.

She was right! My wife had awakened a passion in me that only she can. I responded by saying that she was very observant. Since the couch was small and kind of cramped I suggested we retire to the bedroom to which she quickly agreed. As she led me through the bedroom door she stopped and turned making me stop. She then began to finish undressing me, first pulling off my shirt and then by easing by pants down and off. On her way back up she gave my penis another quick kiss and then kissed me all the way back up to my lips. While in that loving embrace I slipped the straps of her negligee off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then with her still pressed against me I reached down and began to stroke her through the thong panties she was wearing. I could feel the moist warmth of her vulva through the material. Wanting it off of her I knelt down an pulled it to the floor.

On my way back up I repaid her kisses to my penis with a couple to her pubic triangle. I then began to work my way up massaging and kissing her breasts noticing that her nipples had responded nicely to my touch. We stood there holding each other and kissing, feeling the warmth of our bodies one against the other. We fell onto the bed and laying side by side began to explore the joy our bodies as we fondled, massaged and kissed every part we could. Soon, I could bear it no longer, I rolled to my back and pulled her on top of me. She began to rock and grind her vulva on my penis. By this time we were both pretty wet and my penis easily slid into her vagina giving my body a tremendous electrical charge.

She sat back and continued her movements and almost immediately climaxed. I felt her entire body tense as she threw back her head a let out a tremendous scream of delight. Without breaking rhythm and without pulling my penis out I rolled her to her back and began thrusting in and out. Before I had completed to cycles in and out I was the one letting out the scream of delight. My whole body seemed at once to be one flaming comet of love as I felt my love cream explode deep inside her. Then the most wonderful feeling of contentment and relaxation came over us both as we rolled back to our sides still in  our marital embrace and fell asleep. All of which goes to prove that love carries its own energy and there is more to relaxing than just vegetating on the couch.