A Fantasy

I’ve been thinking about a fantasy I’ve had for a while.  It hasn’t happened yet, but it would be nice.  I thought I would write it Screen Shot 2014-11-14 at 4.51.11 PMout to share with my wife first and everyone on here.  Enjoy!

I get home and my wife is still in her work clothes: Dress shirt and dress pants.  I tell her that it’s been hot outside and I feel nasty so I need to get a shower before we do anything else that evening.

As I’m almost done with my shower, my wife steps into the shower FULLY CLOTHED in her work clothes.  The only thing she took off was her shoes.  I ask her what she is doing and she doesn’t say a word.  She has a look of lustful desire and she wraps her arms around me and gives me a hard kiss.  We stand there making out in the shower, me nude and her clothed.  By now the shower water has gotten her clothes wet.  She turns us around so her back is against the shower making sure she gets completely soaked.  She turns to get her front soaked as well.  When she turns around I can see her nipples sticking through her wet clothes.

She then sits down on the edge of the tub and begins to suck my cock.  She still hasn’t said a word.  But she begins ravishing my cock.  She alternates between fast and slow, sucking and licking, the whole time she is pumping me with her hand.

I tell her that I’m going to cum and she takes me out of her mouth and starts pumping harder.  When I shoot my load out, she aims it for her wet clothes on the first squirt getting my cum on her clothes and then she points my cock at her head and it squirts in her hair.  She then gives me another suck and lick to make sure it’s all out.  Then she stands up and goes to the shower head and stands under it again and rinses off the cum from her clothes and hair.  By now her whole body is soaking wet with her clothes on.  She steps out of the shower and takes her clothes off and throws them on the floor.  She dries herself off in a hurry then goes to the bed and gets her vibrator.

She begins fucking herself with her vibrator.  I hear her moaning as I begin to dry off.  I stand in the bathroom just mesmerized by the sight of her on the bed with the vibrator in her pussy.  I watch her as she begins to buck her hips and close her eyes.  I can tell her orgasm is near.  I’m wondering: What has gotten into this woman?  But I’m not complaining!  In fact, I feel my cock start to swell again from watching her.  Suddenly it hits her and I hear her moan really loud and she pulls the vibrator out with a twitch.

At this point I’m done drying off and very hard!  So I slowly climb on top of her.  She spreads her legs and I slowly slide my cock inside of her.  I kiss her neck as I slowly start pumping my cock inside her very wet pussy.

Suddenly she says, “What’s this gently shit?!  FUCK ME hard!”

Again I wonder what has gotten into this woman, but again I’m not complaining!

So I begin to pound her pussy hard.  She begins to moan again, “Oh…oh…yes…fuck my pussy!  Fuck your bitch hard!”

So I pound her even harder.  As hard as I can.

“Oh YES!  Shit yes!  Oh shit….fuck your bitch.  Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

The bed is rocking, she is getting louder and I’m pounding as hard as I can.

Suddenly I feel myself about to cum.  “I’m gonna cum,” I say.

She says, “Yes, cum in my pussy!  Fill this bitch up!”

And she gets her vibrator again and holds it on her clit while I fuck her.  I tense up and give one last deep thrust and we both feel when my cum shoots into her.

She is panting now and says, “Oh yes…that’s it.  Yes..” and she starts rubbing her pussy again.  I stay in her as long as I can but then I pull out after a few minutes.  I just lay beside her and watch her fuck herself again with the vibrator.

“Fuck that pussy, bitch” I say.  I pinch her nipples and rub her tits.  She is moaning again, almost there.

“Oh fuck,” she says as her orgasm approaches.  She begins to rub herself harder.  She is panting hard again.  I can tell she’s almost there.

Then suddenly it hits her and she moans loud again.  I see her tense up as the orgasm rushes through her like a current of electricity.  Then she collapses and pulls the vibrator out.  She is exhausted so she doesn’t even turn it off she just tosses it aside.  I lean down and give her a kiss on the lips and she kisses me back.

We collapse in each other’s arms and try to catch our breath.