Argument Sex

We fall onto the couch and kiss. My legs wrap around his torso. I can’t stop myself from humping like crazy his hard cock against my throbbing pussy even though our clothes are on. The day had been stressful. I was all prepped for a fight. But then his hands had brushed against my breasts. I’d pressed a hand against his pecs to push him away–well, one thing led to another. Argument sex.

“What is wrong with me?” I breathe against his lips. I take his tongue in my mouth and suck it like I would his cock. He moans and I feel him growing harder between my thighs. I pull his shirt off.

“You’re mine, baby.” He buries his hands in my blonde locks and gives a yank with one hand sending a rush of adrenaline all the way down to my toes.

He rips down my panties and cups my vagina with his hand. One of his fingers flicks my clit sending a rush of pulsing sensation through my groin. I fumble to undo his pants. It isn’t easy to concentrate with his fingers moving inside me. I groan and grow impatient to get him naked. I want to have him inside me. My body is wound up so tight, throbbing and hoping for release.

Yes, yes, he’s getting me close.

“Oh, don’t stop that,” I tell him. My hips started to move with him.

He takes his hand away and leaves me empty.

My body and I are appalled.

How could he? I am going to kill him now—oh, yes, yes!

He’s finished undoing his pants and his hard and long cock slides inside me to the hilt, hard and fast, jolting my entire body up and back down. I scream and come violently around him. The pleasure is unbearable to remain still for. My legs wrap around him tighter, not wanting to let go. He pumps up inside me making every wave of orgasm explosive. I die and come back to life again and again.

“Are you still angry with me?” He taunts, his voice is gruff and breathy.

So, so hot.

“No, I am completely in love with you! Keep doing what you’re doing!” I plead. He continues that perfect rhythm and his hands cup my butt. I am screaming and defenseless in orgasmic bliss. I bite into his neck to quiet myself. I dig my hands into his muscled back. If I let go I’ll fall off the earth I am sure.

His hands cup my breasts and he squeezes them lightly, and moves his fingers around them until he is pinching my nipples.

“Oh, yes, yes! Fuck, fuck me!” I scream.

My body is a slave to him. It desires to please its master.

I move up and down on him. I continue to pulse around his wonderful hard length. “Come for me,” I growl in his ear and then nip his lobe.

“You want that?”

“Yes, I want that.” I nip him again. “Come for me.” I take him deep, grind against him, and then move up.

“Oh, just like that, baby,” he moans. “Again.”

I obey and his cock starts to pulse and stiffen. I know I have him.

“Oh, fuck, yeah,” He groans and lets go, thrusting upward hard and fast. His release heats my insides and makes me come again.

We lay, panting, next to each other on the couch.

“What was it we were fighting about?” He asks.

“You know?” I laugh. “I really have no idea anymore.”