A Love To Remember

My sister Rebecca was arranged to marry my crush. Nathan seemed happy and that’s when I knew he didn’t like me. I was heart broken.

They were sitting in the living room to have dinner, and I was serving them. I grabbed two wine glasses and served them wine first. Nathan kept watching me, but I didn’t pay him any attention at all. I went back in the kitchen and grabbed the cake for them. I set it on the table and accidentally knocked over the wine glasses.

”Kayla, you’re so clumsy.” Rebecca said.

”I’m sorry.” I said running to my room. Everything felt like it was awful in my life. I heard a knock at my door.

”Go away.”I said.

The door opened and I felt someone sit on the bed by me. I felt someone’s arms around my waist and someone kissed my neck. I got up and turned around, it was Nathan.

”Sorry, I wanted to see if you were okay,” he said.

”I’m fine, you can go.” I said.

Instead of leaving, Nathan leaned over and kissed me. When he let go he asked me to marry him.

I said that we couldn’t, but in the end we did get married. I already told the story of my honeymoon and the next day. Click Here to Read


I went in the kitchen to see Nathan leaning over the table.

”Nathan,are you okay?” I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled. That crooked smile melts me away with how his brow arches up, and how his golden brown eyes light up when he smiles.

I went over and kissed him.

Nathan kissed my neck making me moan.

”Nathan,we can’t keep having se—” but he interrupted me. ”We make love, Kayla.” he corrected me.

He kissed my neck again and I moaned as he made it to my sweet spot.

I felt Nathan’s hand near my butt. I kissed his lips and he picked me up and carried me to the room.

”I love you.” I said.

”I love you.” he said.

”I’m glad that I waited till marriage.” I said.

”Me too, it makse it more….” He was looking for the right words, ”……interesting.”

I smiled. Nathan took off my clothes slowly. Nathan grabbed a condom and put it on. He entered me slowly and slowly inch by inch. We took our time enjoying each moment of passion and sensuality together…

”You remember when you first kissed me?” I asked a few hours later.

”Yeah.” he said with his crooked smile. ”You remember when I used to drink lots of tea?”

I laughed. ”Yeah, that’s because you’re British and African American.”

We both laughed and kissed the rest of the day.